CME Group Inc. 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
March 6, 2023
Attending the Annual Meeting
You are entitled to attend the annual meeting only if you were a shareholder as of the Record Date (or you hold a valid legal proxy naming you to act for one of our shareholders as of the record date). Please note that seating is limited, and admission will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
If you plan to attend the meeting, you should register in advance. Please go to the “shareholder meeting registration” link at www.proxyvote.com and follow the instructions provided. You will need the 16-digit control number located on your Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (Notice), proxy card or voter instruction form. Please print your registration confirmation and bring it with you to the meeting along with valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. If you do not have a printed registration confirmation, we must be able to confirm:
- your identity by reviewing a valid form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license; and
- you were a registered shareholder or held your shares in street name on the Record Date by:
- verifying your name and stock ownership against our list of registered shareholders; or
- reviewing other evidence of your stock ownership that shows your current name and address, such as a copy of your most recent brokerage or bank statement or the Notice, if you hold your shares in street name; or
- you are validly acting as proxy:
- for a registered shareholder as of the Record Date, by reviewing a written legal proxy granted to you and signed by the registered shareholder; or
- for a street name holder as of the Record Date, by reviewing a written legal proxy from a brokerage firm or bank holding the shares to the street name holder that is assignable, and a written legal proxy to you signed by the street name holder, together with a brokerage or bank statement or Notice showing the street name holder’s shares as described above.
Shareholders of record (shareholders having an account at Computershare, our transfer agent) have the following ways to cast their vote:
- VIA THE INTERNET — You can vote over the Internet at www.proxyvote.com by following the instructions provided in the Notice or on your proxy card. You may vote until 10:59 p.m., Central Time, on Wednesday, May 3, 2023.
- BY MAIL — If you requested to receive printed proxy materials, you can vote by mail pursuant to instructions provided on the proxy card. Be sure to allow sufficient time for delivery.
- BY PHONE — Registered owners of Class A shares may vote by calling 1-800-690-6903 (toll free). You will need to reference your control number when voting.
Beginning on April 3, 2023, registered owners of Class A and Class B shares may contact Broadridge, as our Inspector of Election, to cast their vote by calling 1-866-232-3037 (toll free) or 1-720-358-3640 (Non-U.S. toll free). Registered shareholders will be asked to provide information to confirm their identity and share ownership. All calls will be recorded and voting confirmations will be sent by mail to the address of record.
You may vote until 10:59 p.m., Central Time, on Wednesday, May 3, 2023.
- IN PERSON — By attending the annual meeting.
For holders in street name (shareholders holding through a bank, broker or other intermediary), your proxy materials include a voting instruction form from the institution holding your shares. The availability of Internet or telephone voting will depend upon the institution’s voting processes. Please contact the institution holding your shares for more information.
We encourage you to vote your shares prior to the meeting, even if you plan to attend the annual meeting.
Date & Time
Thursday, May 4, 2023
10:00 a.m. Central Time
CME Stock Chart
CME Group is listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol "CME."
Stock Price (NASDAQ:CME)
as of ET. Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.