In this recorded webinar, David Lerman, Director of Education at CME Group, discusses the trading performance and rise in liquidity of Micro E-mini Equity futures and options and provides his insight on the following:
- How are traders using Micro E-mini futures and options and why they are a capital efficient tool to manage risk?
- How have Micro E-mini futures and options traded since launch?
- In what ways are the retail active trader using these new contracts? Are they only a speculative tool or are there other strategies traders employ?
- What are the impacts of recent market volatility on options and how can you align volatility with the correct strategy?
- How will the new administration affect the markets in 2021 – and beyond?
- What is the role of short-dated options?