With Delegated Intermediary - Tiered Credit, a Delegated Intermediary (DI) onboards their own customers and manages credit risk on CME Direct for both electronic trading (CME Globex) and Blocks (CME ClearPort).
If a firm is not registered, they must visit www.cmegroup.com/clearport/registration and have a risk admin register for Account Manager.
1.Log in to CME Account Manager
2. Go to “Account” tab
3. Click on the account number to view the details and create sub accounts
1.Click on “Create New” at bottom of page
2. Click the Green check to save
1. Click on the Account Number to set credit limits on sub account
2. Click on “Credit Control Info”
3. Click on “Edit”
4. Enter RAV limit
5. Manage individual products or set all product limits to “unlimited”
6. Hit Submit
Contact the onboarding team at EASE.AtYourService@cmegroup.com with any questions.
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group is where the world comes to manage risk. Comprised of four exchanges - CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX - we offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, helping businesses everywhere mitigate the myriad of risks they face in today's uncertain global economy.
Follow us for global economic and financial news.