Earlier today, Monday, January 27, 2014, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. (CME or Exchange) delisted twelve (12) hurricane index futures, options and binary options contracts as set forth below. There was no open interest in these contracts. The product rule chapters and terms and conditions contained in the Position Limit, Position Accountability and Reportable Level Table located in the Interpretations and Special Notices Section of Chapter 5 (Trading Qualifications and Practices) of the CME Rulebook were removed from the Exchange Rulebook.These contracts were delisted from the CME trading floor and CME Globex, the trading venues of which there were listed.
- 423 CME Hurricane Index Futures
- 423A Options on CME Hurricane Index Futures
- 423B CME Hurricane Index Binary Contract
- 427B CME Hurricane Index Seasonal Binary Contract
- 428B CME Hurricane Index Seasonal Maximum Binary Contract
- 428C CME Hurricane Index Second Event Seasonal Maximum Binary Contract
- 430 CME Hurricane Index Cat-In-A-Box Futures
- 430A Options on CME Hurricane Index Cat-In-A-Box Futures
- 430B CME Hurricane Index Cat-In-A-Box Binary Contract
- 431B CME Hurricane Index Seasonal Cat-In-A-Box Binary Contract
- 432B CME Hurricane Index Seasonal Maximum Cat-In-A-Box Binary Contract
- 432C CME Hurricane Index Second Event Seasonal Maximum Cat-In-A-Box Binary Contract
Questions regarding this Special Executive Report may be directed to Heidi Centola, Manager, Ag and Alternative Investment Products at 312-930-1308, Heidi.Centola@cmegroup.com or Charles Piszczor, Director, Commodity Research & Product Development, at 312-930-4536, Charles.Piszczor@cmegroup.com.