To provide a robust customer testing environment as close to production as possible, CME Group is harmonizing the New Release environment Monday, September 27. This synchronization will result in listed instruments in New Release better matching those listed in production; for instance, strike prices will match. The following impacts will occur:
- All FIX/FAST Security Definition messages, except NYMEX futures, will be available for customer testing per normal process Monday, September 27.
- All NYMEX futures will be available for customer testing on Monday evening, September 27.
- All Green Exchange options currently defined as Green Exchange (tag 207-SecurityExchange=GREE) products will become unavailable for customer testing from this Monday, September 27 to Friday, October 1. These options will become available for customer testing on Monday, October 4.
- All GTC and GTD orders will be removed.
- All User-Defined Spreads (UDS) will be eliminated
- The ISIN Codes for all currently listed products will be impacted.
- CME Group recommends all customers purge and re-load their instrument databases from the Security Definition (tag 35-MsgType=d) market data messages every week.
- There is no impact for customers who purge and re-load weekly, or who do not rely on the ISIN Code for instrument identification.
- Please contact your front-end system provider for more information.
If you experience any testing issues in New Release, please contact Certification Support for Electronic Trading (CSET) at 312.930.2322 for assistance.