Effective Sunday, November 1, theoretical Settlement data blocks will be launched on the following channels only:
· 8, CME Equity options
· 9, CME Interest Rate futures
· 13, CME Commodity, Industrial Commodity and TRAKRS futures
· 14, CME Commodity, Industrial Commodity and TRAKRS options
Effective Sunday, November 8, theoretical Settlement data blocks will be launched on the following channels only
· 28, DME futures
· 30, NYMEX Crude Energy futures
· 31, NYMEX Non-Crude Energy futures
· 32, NYMEX and COMEX Metals, Softs, and Alternative Markets futures
· 35, NYMEX Crude Energy options
· 36, NYMEX Non-Crude Energy options
· 37, NYMEX and COMEX Metals, Softs, and Alternative Markets options
Theoretical settlement data blocks will contain the theoretical settlement price for an instrument, which will be disseminated daily by product group following the close of the trading session. The theoretical data blocks are similar to the Closing and Settlement Price data blocks, but will contain tag 64-SettlDate and tag 286-OpenCloseSettlFlag.
Tag 279-MDUpdateAction will be set to 0 = New and tag 269-MDEntryType will be set to 6 = Settlement Price. Tag 64-SettlDate will be present and tag 286-OpenCloseSettlFlag will be set to 5 = Theoretical Price.
Detailed information is available in the Elimination of ITC-format Market Data client impact, Section 2.3 Theoretical Settlement Data Block.
Theoretical settlement blocks will be rolled out for the remaining FIX/FAST Market Data Platform channels. The schedule will be announced in future Market Data notices.
Please contact Market Data Operations (MDO) at email@example.com, if you have any questions concerning this notice.