User Help System
To access CME Request Center NR/Cert functions, users must have an active CME Group Login. Following are instructions to:
- Register and Activate a CME Group Login
- Log In / Out
- Forgotten User ID / Password, manage user profile
- To register for a CME Group Login:
Prior to logging in, ensure the following is completed:
- Use the CME Group Login service to register and activate a user profile.
- All registered AutoCert+ users have access to CME Request Center NR/Cert. Contact your Global Account Manager (GAM) to request access to AutoCert+ and associate your account with the correct companies in CME Request Center NR/Cert.
See also: Obtaining Access to FECPlus
CME Group recommends using a recent version of supported browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer) to access and operate application functions.
- Enter the URL: https://autocert.cmegroup.com/requestcenter/
- From the Login page, enter your User ID and Password, then select Login.
Upon successful login, the two factor authentication screen appears. On your mobile device or by phone, confirm the security code, then select Continue.
- From the CME Customer Center menu, select Administration > Request Center NR/Cert.
The following menu selections are available:
- My Requests: View In Progress, Completed and Failed request details.
- Future & Options Requests: Create and manage Futures & Options entity information requests; Drop Copy Sessions, Order Entry Sessions, Globex Firm IDs (GFID).
- BrokerTec Requests: Create and manage BrokerTec entity information requests; Drop Copy Sessions, Globex Firm IDs (GFID) and User Signatures (GUS), Order Entry Sessions, Market Data Sessions.
Note: Requests in CME Request Center NR/Cert do not require approval. They are automatically validated.
- EBS Requests: Create and manage EBS entity information requests; Drop Copy Sessions, Order Entry Sessions, Market Data Sessions, Globex Firm IDs (GFID) and User Signatures (GUS).
- Administration: View status of certification testing by Front End Systems for available test suites, resend a certification completion email, register a company, register a service, add users, and add application systems.
- Injectors: Create self-service injector requests to receive matched trade information for use during certification testing in the New Release and Certification environments. See Obtaining Access to FECPlus.
For additional details, refer to the following CME Group Login resources:
- Forgot User ID: After validating profile details, receive a username reminder to the registered email address.
- Forgot Password: After validating profile details, security validation and questions, a password reset email is sent to the registered email address.
- Manage Profile: Create and manage user details.
Users are required to periodically review and update their profile details. Dormant user profiles will be deactivated after an extended inactivity period.
Note: Users are restricted to 10 2FA tokens per day, including tokens for logging into CME Request Center NR/Cert and for downloading secure key pairs. Please contact EASE if you have exceeded your allowed tokens for the day but need additional access.
To protect accounts and data and after completing activity, users should log out of the CME Customer Center and close the browser session.
To logout, select My Profile then select Logout.
System timeout: Sessions are active for eight hours; logging out then logging in again resets the session logout timer. After a period of inactivity authentication may be required to perform additional functions.