EBS Risk Management
User Help System
EBS Risk Management User Help System
EBS Risk Management is available to Bilateral Risk Administrators and Prime Risk Administrators to manage credit relationships, configure risk limits and access other available credit functionality. It also supports monitoring credit usage, audit history, and to generate an end of day report. Read-only access is available.
This webhelp describes features and functions used to perform functions necessary for credit risk management.
EBS Risk Management offers:
- Dashboard: The default page to monitor credit settings and Credit / Grantee group utilization.
- Groups: Bilateral Risk and Prime Risk users can view / manage Grantee Groups. Admin users can create new Grantee Groups, manage firms, set limits and email alerts.
- Currency Rates: View effective currency rates to determine credit utilization.
- Kill Switch: Prevent / block firms from trading.
- Audit Trail: View of list of EBS Risk Management updates
Read an introduction to new features and enhancements
Open a PDF version of the Help System
Read technical and business information about current CME Group electronic trading platform and trading services
Find the most up to date procedures and videos for CME Group-developed applications and system functionality
Learn about EBS Risk Management functions
Log into a self-managed application that authenticates access to a variety of CME Group applications and services