User Help System
Request Center - BrokerTec Requests is a self-service function used to create and manage entity information for CME Globex - BrokerTec entities.
There is self-service setup required prior to using these Request Center functions. Self service setup may include:
- Setting up a CME Group Login
- Signing the CME Customer Center Customer Self-Service Agreement
- Requesting additional application access (e.g. BrokerTec Global Front End)
- Testing and Configuring Application Programming Interfaces
For details, refer to the New BrokerTec customer onboarding to CME Globex - Operational Readiness Guide, For questions please contact Global Account Management.
- To access BrokerTec Requests:
From the CME Customer Center - Administration menu, select Request Center.
The default start page is My Requests, which is used to view submitted and in-progress requests and select to view details or approve / reject requests.
From the Request Center toolbar, select BrokerTec Requests function you want to use.
BrokerTec Requests Functions:
- Globex Firms: Create and manage CME Globex Firm ID that identifies market participants and is used to segregate customer or business unit activity.
- Globex User Signature: Create and manage Globex User Signatures (GUS) that identifies persons or algo operators authorized to manage GFIDs and submit trades for the GFID and entity.
- Algorithmic Trading: Identify algorithmic trading systems used by the GFID and GUS and submit an Algorithmic Trading Annual Certification Form.
- Drop Copy Groups: Create and manage sessions that can receive trading activity communications via the iLink order entry gateway.
- Order Entry Sessions: Create and manage Order Entry sessions that are used to send and receive orders and confirmation messages between the client and host.
- Market Data Session: Create and manage sessions that can access TCP market data via an API connection.