User Help System
Use the Request Center - BrokerTec Requests function to create and manage entity information for CME Globex - BrokerTec entities.
- To access BrokerTec Requests:
From the CME Customer Center - Administration menu, select Request Center.
The default start page is My Requests, which is used to view submitted and in-progress requests and select to view details or approve / reject requests.
From the Request Center toolbar, select BrokerTec Requests and the function you want to use.
- Globex Firms: Create and manage CME Globex Firm ID that identify BrokerTec market participants.
- Globex User Signature: Create and manage Globex User Signatures (GUS) that identify users authorized to operate GFIDs.
A GUS Identifies BrokerTec participants (persons or algo operators) authorized to manage BrokerTec EU/US GFID market participant details and submit trades for the GFID and entity.
A GUS can be associated with just one GFID.
- Drop Copy Groups: Create and manage sessions that can receive trading activity communications via the iLink order entry gateway.
- Order Entry Sessions: Create and manage Order Entry sessions that are used to send and receive orders and confirmation messages between the client and host.
- Market Data Session: Create and manage sessions that can access TCP market data via an API connection.