The AutoCert+ tool is an automated testing tool for validating application functionality. It provides an easy-to-use web interface for walking through CME Group certification scenarios.
To facilitate the process of connecting a customer application to CME Globex, CME Group provides a dedicated certification environment to allow customers to test their systems before they complete certification.
The Drop Copy 4.0 service allows customers to receive real-time copies of CME Globex Execution Report and Acknowledgment messages as they are sent over iLink order entry system sessions. Drop Copy aggregates iLink messages, enabling customers to aggregate positions and monitor orders for sessions guaranteed by one or more clearing firms upon approval of the clearing firms.
Customers must manage sequence streams from Market Segment Gateway (MSGW) iLink source sessions per unique market segment; with the possibility of having the same sequence numbers from multiple market segments.
Note: This test suite uses "Dummy Contracts" or "Certification Dedicated Instruments" during the certification process.
- To run and navigate AutoCert+:
- Complete the steps detailed in the "Process Summary: BrokerTec New Release Testing Setup" topic.
- Log into the automated certification tool.
- Review general AutoCert+ test suite navigation and general interview information.
- Complete the Interview for this test suite.
- Complete applicable test cases.
- Complete the certification process from the Post Certification tab.
See the following documentation for more information on Drop Copy functionality:
- Drop Copy Impacts - iLink 3 Binary Order Entry
- Drop Copy Service for iLink - BrokerTec Markets
- iLink 3 Binary Order Entry - BrokerTec Markets
- iLink 3 FIX Tag Library
- iLink 2 FIX Tag Library