Filling Out an Interview
Use the interview procedure to define your application’s capabilities. The interview determines the test scripts that you will be prompted to run against a particular interface.
- To fill out an interview:
- On the AutoCert+ Interface screen, select the appropriate Test Suite from the drop-down menu.
AutoCert+ recognizes incomplete interviews immediately following the selection of the test suite. You cannot access test suites and test cases until the completion of the interview.
Note: The Test Suite Status Box contains the current status of the pre-certification interview and test suite.
The appropriate interview screen appears for the selected Test Suite.
- Select the answers that best describe your system's functionality.
Note: All questions must be answered for the test suite and test cases to be available.
- Click Complete at the bottom of the Interview screen.
The test suite status changes to Complete, activating the Test Suite and Test Case tabs.
- Click the appropriate certification test link to begin testing.