User Help System
The CME Customer Center - Request Center includes self-service capability for Clearing Firm Admin Managers to grant permission to view Operator IDs, associated with their Registered Entity. o request access to view registered Operator ID and their details, within the Request Center, contact your Clearing Firm.
Prior to accessing Operator ID details, users must have a CME Group Login and Request Center entitlements.
Operator ID management is also available in the CME Exchange Fee (EFS) System.
- To enable Registered Entity users to view Operator ID details:
- From the Request Center menu, select Preferences > Permissions.
- If you manage more than one entity, select from the Registered Entity menu; otherwise the Entity is selected.
Appears only for registered entities that represent the clearing firm.
- On the screen that appears, select the Operator ID tab.
- For a given Trading Firm, select an Allow View Access option.
- Yes: The Registered Entity / Trading Firm can view Operator IDs, associated with the selected clearing firm.
- No(default): The Registered Entity / Trading Firm cannot view Operator IDs, associated with the selected clearing firm.
Note: To enable trading firms to register Operator IDs, assign user entitlements (Request Center - Operator ID Full Access).
Allows authorized trading firm users to view their Operator ID details.
Permissions updates are effective immediately.