User Help System
The AutoCert+ tool is an automated testing tool for validating application functionality. It provides an easy-to-use web interface for walking through CME Group certification scenarios.
To facilitate the process of connecting a customer application, CME Group provides a dedicated certification environment to allow customers to test their systems before they complete certification.
This Help system accompanies the AutoCert+ EBS Conflated TCP test suite.
- To run and navigate AutoCert+:
- Complete the steps detailed in the "Process Summary - EBS New Release Testing Setup" topic.
- Log into the automated certification tool.
- Review general AutoCert+ test suite navigation and general interview information.
- Navigate to the AutoCert+ EBS Conflated TCPtest suite.
- Select a Company Name.
- For Market, select EBS.
- For Purpose, select Market Data Conflated TCP.
- Select an Application System.
- For Test Suite, select EBS Conflated TCP.