User Help System
The AutoCert+ tool is an automated testing tool for validating application functionality. It provides an easy-to-use web interface for walking through CME Group certification scenarios.
To facilitate the process of connecting a customer application to CME Globex, CME Group provides a dedicated certification environment to allow customers to test their systems before they complete certification.
The following apply to each AutoCert+ EBS Order Entry test case:
- The book is clear at the beginning of each test.
- After the instrument is selected, the instrument is locked until the test is completed.
- If you submit an incorrect response to any question in a test case, you must repeat the test case from the beginning.
- For partial or complete fills, assume CME Group creates the appropriate orders in the book.
Note: If a test is not proceeding to the next step, selecting the Refresh button ( ) below the test steps may resolve the issue.
- To run and navigate AutoCert+:
- Complete the steps detailed in the "Process Summary: EBS New Release Testing Setup" topic.
- Log into the automated certification tool.
- Review general AutoCert+ test suite navigation and general interview information.
- Complete the Interview for this test suite.
- Complete applicable test cases.
- Complete the certification process from the Post Certification tab.