User Help System
Use the Account function to search and view account configuration details or create a new account.
- To view account details:
- Go to the Account page.
- Select the Account Type, then perform a search.
Based on the selected Account Type, search criteria may vary.
Partial entries are accepted, results matching any of the entered characters will appear.
- Clearing Account - Select / specify search criteria:
- ServiceCME Direct (CME Globex) Inline Credit Controls [(ICC)(CME Globex)] CME ClearPort Cross Venue Risk
- Account NumberIdentifies the trading firm. The alphanumeric identifier for ClearPort or Globex accounts. ClearPort account numbers may be up to 20 characters. Globex account numbers may be up to 12 characters.
- Spot FX Ref NumberOptional user specified external reference number
- Clearing MemberRegistered member clearing firm
- Account Owner / LEISearch by the account owner name or Legal Entity Identifier. As characters are entered matching results appear.
- Execution FirmEquivalent to the session ID, the firm that submits orders.
- StatusActive / Inactive / All / Pending
- Trading Account - Select / specify search criteria:
- Managing FirmA Delegated Intermediary firm that creates and manages sub-accounts.
- Clicking Search without criteria returns all accounts you are authorized to view.
- To view Account Details, select the blue linked Account Number.
Additional Account Functions