User Help System
Account Management Service is used by Clearing, Execution Firm, and Trader Risk administrators to create and manage accounts associated with CME Globex, Inline Credit Controls (ICC), Over The Counter (OTC), CME Direct and Spot FX.
The following functions are available:
- Registration and Login: Access Account Management Service with a valid CME Group Login.
- Account Creation and Management: Create and update CME Direct (CME Globex), CME ClearPort and ICC (CME Globex) accounts, including access and entitlements:
- Trading services.
- Market types, products, brokers.
- Credit Controls: Credit and Product quantity limits.
- Firm / entity relationships, including Spot FX accounts and execution firms..
- Uploading account updates / Bulk Upload: Download account details as a spreadsheet, then upload to update multiple accounts.
- Trade Type Restriction: View and restrict CME ClearPort enabled accounts from submitting block trades.
- Dashboard: Functionality overview.