Company Achievements in 2015
- Cleared more than 3.5 billion contracts with a value exceeding $1 quadrillion.
- Achieved record annual revenues.
- Generated $1.5 billion in cash from operations.
- Declared $1.6 billion of dividends to shareholders.
- Delivered volume growth across five of six core product lines.
- Launched fastest-growing new product, the Ultra 10-Year U.S. Treasury Note futures.
- Generated more than 30 percent of electronic trading revenues from outside the United States.
- Posted open interest of 91 million contracts.
Average Daily Electronic
(in trillions of dollars)
(in dollars per share)
- Interest Rates
- Foreign Exchange
- Agricultural Commodities
Product Line Revenues
(as a percentage of total clearing and transaction fees)