CME Data Services Portal
User Help System
CME Data Services Portal User Help System
CME Data Services Portal is an online tool for CME Group and Data Customers to manage their data licensing, reporting, and billing activities.
CME Data Services Portal tool allows customers to:
- Request licensing of Real Time/Delayed /End of Day CME Group, CME Group Benchmark Administration and S&P and Dow Jones indices data.
- Upgrade to a CME Group Information License Agreement (ILA). CME Group’s updated Agreement is tailor-made to your needs, with clear policies and responsibilities and updated Privacy provisions that complement regulatory changes.
- Add new Services.
- Add new Feed Suppliers.
- Add/remove contacts.
- Update billing address.
- Add/update billing account.
- Add/remove Affiliates and Service Facilitators.
- Report as required under your Agreement.
- View invoice details.
Read an introduction to new features and enhancements
Open a PDF version of the Help System
Read technical and business information about current CME Group electronic trading platform and trading services
Find the most up to date procedures and videos for CME Group-developed applications and system functionality
Learn about CME Group's products and services
View a playlist of videos that demonstrate the onboarding process for Market Data licensing