For users who will use cmegroup.com entitled applications and services, the Duo Mobile app and your mobile device makes 2-Factor Authentication easy. Therefore, install this on your device; then you may modify your CME Group Login profile to identify the device and how you wish to authenticate.
See additional information on Duo Security.
When you login to cmegroup.com, you may choose from 2 types of authentication:
- Send a passcode to the mobile phone, which you must enter at login.
- Push Duo authentication to the mobile phone that you simply accept.
- To Install Duo on Your Smart Device:
- Select the App Store from the mobile device.
- Search for Duo Mobile and install:
- Select Allow for the prompt "Duo Mobile" Would Like to Send You Notifications.
- To Access cmegroup.com Duo Settings:
First ensure that you have installed Duo Mobile on your mobile device; then follow the steps below.
- From a supported browser, access http://login.cmegroup.com.
- Enter the User ID and password, then select Log In.
- Select the User icon; selectMy Profile.
- Select the Duo Settings tab:
- To Setup DUO Settings (First Time):
- Select Start Setup.
- Select Mobile phone and select Continue.
- Select the Country and enter the Mobile Phone Number; select the check box to confirm the phone number and select Continue.
- Select the phone number's type of device and select Continue.
- If necessary, install Duo Mobile on your mobile device; then select I have Duo Mobile Installed.
- Open Duo Mobile on your mobile device and use the + icon to scan the barcode. System displays the green checkmark to indicate success. Select Continue.
- Select Submit.
Note:Your 2FA enrollment is not complete until you select Submit at the bottom of the My Profile page, which confirms that all changes made to the profile are saved. If your profile is successfully updated, a green banner appears at the top of the page. Required fields without data or data that does not meet validation are indicated with red text indicating the required information or error.
- To Modify cmegroup.com Duo Settings:
- Select the Duo Settings tab.
- Select the authentication method:
- Send me a Push
- The system sends the push to your device.
- Select Accept on the device.
- Enter a Passcode
- The system sends a code to your device as a text message.
- Enter the code from the text message and select Login: