Company Achievements in 2013
- Traded 3.2 billion contracts worth approximately $1 quadrillion in notional value.
- Generated $1.3 billion in cash from operations.
- Declared $1.48 billion of dividends to shareholders.
- Enhanced over-the-counter clearing offering, attracting new participants while providing additional choices.
- Grew electronic trading volumes 14 percent outside United States.
- Delivered record options volume, with growth of 20 percent.
- Prepared to launch London-based derivatives exchange, CME Europe.
- Launched regionally specific products in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Average Daily Electronic
(in trillions of dollars)
(in dollars per share)
- Interest Rates
- Foreign Exchange
- Agricultural Commodities
Product Line Revenues
(as a percentage of total clearing and transaction fees)