Risk Management Tools
User Help System
Risk Management Tools User Help System
Risk Management Tools is an application used to access the following: CME Globex Credit Controls (GC2), the Risk Management Interface (RMI), Kill Switch.
Risk Management Tools offers:
- CME Globex Credit Controls (GC2): Set pre-execution credit control limits on futures and options.
- Risk Management Interface (RMI): Block / prevent and unblock / allow orders and cross-requests from being entered or modified by Execution Firm accounts.
- View and generate reports for blocked, unblocked, and canceled orders.
- Access Manager: Enable CME Globex order entry, positively permission accounts for restricted products.
- Kill Switch: Globex Orders cancellation function for the following levels: Legal Clearing Entity, Execution Firm and Sender Comp.
Read an introduction to new features and enhancements
Open a PDF version of the Help System
Read technical and business information about current CME Group electronic trading platform and trading services
Find the most up to date procedures and videos for CME Group-developed applications and system functionality
Learn about CME Group's products and services
Log into a self-managed application that authenticates access to a variety of CME Group applications and services