Notice: You may not develop or create any product that uses, is based on, or is developed in connection with any of the material (including, without limitation, proprietary data and indices) available on this site without prior approval from CME. By accessing this site, you agree that you will not redistribute the website pages and/or the contents thereon to any third party, unless specifically permitted by CME Group or its affiliates in writing to do so.
(Files are published periodically, initially as preliminary settlement prices, which are subject to change until final settlement prices are posted at approximately 6:00 p.m., CT)
(Files are published as final settlement prices at approximately 6:30 p.m., Chicago Time)
Changes have been made to the contract expiration prices of 10 NYMEX energy products and related instruments settled between May and October 2013. For a list of relevant products and new settlement prices, click here
Daily Settlement Price files contain settlement, volume, open, close, high and low prices for all CME Group products according to our Settlement Price schedule.
- The most recent trading day available free of charge in text format.
- Seven days of reports available free of charge in text or XML format on our Settlement History page.
- For historical settlement data (more than one week old), learn more about CME’s DataMine Service.
*Settlement prices for the E-mini S&P 500 and the E-mini S&P Midcap 400 may differ slightly from the "true" settlement price displayed on CME's Daily Bulletin.
- These slight variances in settlements are the result of rounding due to differences in the minimum tick sizes between the E-mini contracts and the full-sized contracts.
- Additionally, the settlement price displayed on the Daily Bulletin matches that of the full-sized contracts for purposes of marking-to-market, as the contracts are fungible, on a 5:1 basis.
- Example: E-mini S&P 500 futures contracts are traded in .25 increments and the full-sized S&P 500 contracts in .10 increments.
** Please note, in the NYMEX and COMEX files, volume numbers represented include cleared trades from CME Globex, the New York trading floor and CME ClearPort (blocks, EFP, and EFS) venues.
- Nymex products include non-tradable synthetic underlyings to Options on Combos.
- These are recognizable by “. . . synth” in the product description.