This registration is for customers who require access to CME Group applications and / or operational authority (for multiple clearing firms, when appropriate) and premium content on the CME Group website.
Instructions and available fields may vary, depending on the requested service-level and access-type.
The registration steps include:
- Entering profile registration information.
- Contact Information
- Enable two-factor Authentication.
- Login Information
- Security Questions and Answers (minimum 2)
- Review and Confirm registration
- Receive registration email and activate the profile.
- Login to CME Group Applications and Services.
- Generate Token and provide to Application AdministratorThe application administrator uses the token to complete registration for CME Group applications and services.
- To create a CME Group Login:
- Access https://login.cmegroup.com/sso/register/. or select the registration link from the CME Group Login webpage: https://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/login.html.
An entry form appears. Required fields are marked with red asterisks (*).
The security code is required upon initial login or for additional browsers and devices.
It is recommended to review the acknowledgment to send verification code and select the I accept checkbox.
Prior to CME Group Login profile activation a text message or voice code is sent to the phone number and must be verified.
For numbers outside of the U.S., the phone call and SMS messaging services require EASE activation.
Note: At the initial login, users can select the mobile or primary phone and update the phone number (if necessary), to which the security code will be sent.
The registration profile is validated against existing accounts and password rules, and the Email Activation screen appears. You will receive an email for activating your account.