User Help System
CME Spot FX is the function to manage Prime Broker, Trading, Execution firm relationships and limits (notional reference limit and products) for submitting Spot FX basis spread orders, which are comprised of OTC FX and FX Futures legs.
Firm administrators and entitlements include:
Spot FX Central Clearing Counterparty (CCP)
- Set and manage product level limits on all linked Trading Firms. Generally, one CCP will manage usage on all Prime Brokers but a secondary / backup CCP may be available. Only one firm will act as a CCP at a time.
- Suspend order entry for Prime Brokers.
- Set thresholds and alerts, for Prime Brokers, and send notification emails to all recipients, if a threshold is breached.
- Monitor trading firm credit utilization and cross product (currency pair) exposure.
FX / SPOT Clearing Member Firm Account Administrator (Prime Broker)
- Create a relationship with registered trading firms.
Note: Prior to creating a Spot FX authorized account in Account Management Service, a trading firm and execution firm relationship must be created.
- Set non-enforced reference limit across all products.
- Set and manage enforced notional and (long / short) product level limits for all Trading Firms for which a relationship exists.
- Set email alerts when an FX Prime Broker uses a selected percentage of an enforced product limit.
- Suspend trading firm order entry.
- Manage Execution firm assignments, thresholds and email alerts.
FX / Spot Execution Firm Account Administrator
- View product level limits, alert thresholds, alert email recipients.
For CME Globex impacts, onboarding, Spot FX credit limits, quotation and product specifications, refer to the CME FX Link webpage.
- 24 Hour Trading Support: Global Command Center.
- Onboarding: Account Management Service, Entity Risk Management
- Phone and Email: Global Account Management
- Post Trade Messaging / MQ / Traiana Connectivity
Phone: 312 207 2525 (US)
Phone: +44 20 3379 3198 (London)
Phone: +65 6593 5591 (Asia)
- CME STP: STP@cmegroup.com.