For active traders, the return of E-mini Russell 2000® Index futures and options expands an already broad suite of benchmark U.S. equity index products you can trade at CME Group. That gives you even more ways to tap into the liquidity of small-caps stocks. See how in this webinar.
The webinar will cover:
• Russell Index fundamentals, focusing on the small-cap Russell 2000 benchmark
• E-mini Russell 2000 contract highlights, plus margin offsets with CME
• Advantages of trading E-mini Russell 2000 futures in place of ETFs
• How to use E-mini Russell 2000 to spread trade small-cap vs. large cap stocks
• Exploring E-mini Russell 2000 options volatility – rich or cheap?
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group is where the world comes to manage risk. Comprised of four exchanges - CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX - we offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, helping businesses everywhere mitigate the myriad of risks they face in today's uncertain global economy.
Follow us for global economic and financial news.