Use this search bar to search topics within the Portfolio Manager API.
This section lists all the flows supported currently by CTAPI. The Portfolio Manager API will support these flows.
Trade Confirm and Notification flows:
- Cleared Trade Notifications
- Trade Updates like Account, CTI and Origin Notification
- Allocation Notifications (Single trade allocation)
- Allocation Notifications (Trades are grouped)
- Allocation Release/ Reversal Notifications
- Price & Quantity Updates
- Trade Transfers
- Spreads are supported in the PM API
Deltas- When the Trading Firm is changed on the transaction, a Cancel Notification is sent to the previous Trading Firm and a New Trade Notification is sent to the new Trading Firm
<<Note: There will be one generic Query flow >>
- Query Trade Records
- Query Next page
All queries will support filtering including fields like the following from CTAPI: <<evaluate which of the following filters are used and how often from CTAPI logs>>
- Party Role (R) (Trading Firm, account, clearing member),
- Trade Date (TrdDt),
- FEC Firm Trade ID (TrdID),
- CME Unique ID (ExecID),
- Order ID (ClOrdID),
- Venue (InptSrc) and
- Product (ID).
List the CTAPI subscriptions (CTAPI Spec section 5.10)