Use this search bar to search topics within the Portfolio Manager API.
|Page Tree Search|
This section lists all the flows supported currently by CTAPI. The Portfolio Manager API will support these flows.
Trade Confirm and Notification flows:
- Cleared Trade Notifications
- Trade Updates like Account, CTI and Origin Notification
- Give up Notifications (Single trade allocation)
- Give up Notifications (Trades are grouped)
- Give up Release/ Reversal Notifications
- Price & Quantity Updates
- Trade Transfers
- Deltas- show translation of previous state of trade to current
<<Note: There will be one generic Query flow >>
- Query and Query next page (CTAPI)
- Snapshots (CTAPI)??
- History of Markets (CTAPI)??
- Positions (CTAPI)??
- Real Time Margins (CTAPI)??
- Query Trade Records (ConfirmHub API)
- Query Reference Data (ConfirmHub API)
- Retrieve Events (ConfirmHub API)- If this is accepted as in scope then create new page Off off the Message Specifications page to show list of Event Types
All queries will support filtering including fields like the following from CTAPI
- Party Role (R) (Trading Firm, account, clearing member),
- Trade Date (TrdDt),
- FEC Firm Trade ID (TrdID),
- CME Unique ID (ExecID),
- Order ID (ClOrdID),
- Venue (InptSrc) and
- Product (ID).
And the following filter fields from ConfirmHub API:
- FromLastModified Date
- ToLastModified Date
- TableName - Reference data specific filter
- UpdatedSinceDate - Reference data specific filter
List of CTAPI subscriptions (CTAPI Spec section 5.10)
ConfirmHub API does not support subscriptions