- Volatility-Quoted Options - Volatility-Quoted options provide users with implied annualized volatility-quoted markets on the CME Globex platform for options on Foreign Exchange (FX) futures. Volatility quoting allows CME Globex users to trade options volatility with an 'auto-hedge' into the corresponding quarterly month of the underlying futures contract.
- Metals Spreads – Metals spreads include Silver Calendar spreads and miNY Metals spreads.
- Reduced Tick Spread (RTS) InstrumentsInstruments - RTS instruments are Interest Rate futures calendar spreads that trade at a smaller tick from that of their component outright legs.
- Variable Quantity Energy Products - Variable Quantity Energy Products have a fixed contract size and a multiplier, which is applied to the number of lots traded to calculate the total Cleared Quantity.
- Implied Intercommodity Ratio Spreads - For agricultural and energy products, the intercommodity ratio spread represents the price differential between a "raw" product and the yield of one or more of its processed products.
- Positive, Zero and Negative Futures Trade and Settlement Prices - CME Globex allows CME Group, and exchanges for which CME Group provides trading and clearing services, to accept and process zero and negative futures trade and settlement prices.