This section describes advanced functionality associated with the following CME Group products.
- Inter-Exchange Spreads - Inter-exchange spreads (IES) are implied futures spreads in which the outright legs are listed on different exchanges. They consist of buying the front leg (exchange A) and selling the back leg (exchange B), with both legs having the same maturity.
- Volatility-Quoted Options - Volatility-Quoted options provide users with implied annualized volatility-quoted markets on the CME Globex platform for options on Foreign Exchange (FX) futures. Volatility quoting allows CME Globex users to trade options volatility with an 'auto-hedge' into the corresponding quarterly month of the underlying futures contract.
- Metals Spreads – Metals spreads include Silver Calendar spreads and miNY Metals spreads.
- Reduced Tick Spread (RTS) Instruments - RTS instruments are Interest Rate futures calendar spreads that trade at a smaller tick from that of their component outright legs.
- Variable Quantity Energy Products - Variable Quantity Energy Products have a fixed contract size and a multiplier, which is applied to the number of lots traded to calculate the total Cleared Quantity.
- Implied Intercommodity Ratio Spreads - For specific agricultural, energy, and treasury products.
- Implied Eurodollar Futures Packs - Packs are the simultaneous purchase of an equally weighted, consecutive series of four Eurodollar futures.
- Fractional Pricing - Certain CME Group products require a decimal-to-fractional price conversion for market data messaging.
certain products and features having exceptional requirements beyond standard CME Globex processing grouped into the following categories:
Use this search bar to search topics within Product Specific Information.
|Page Tree Search|