- Requests (security, status or data) can be made at the security group (tag 1151-SecurityGroup) or the instrument (tag 48-SecurityID) level.
- A maximum of 254 instruments is allowed per request
- If a client is entitled to security group(s) and requests all groups (NoSecurtiyGroups=0, NoRelatedSym=0), RequestIDStatus=FullAck message will be sent.
- If a client system specifies both SecurityGroup and SecurityID lists in the same message, the MDP gateway will reply only with the SecurityGroup subscriptions and MDReqIDStatus= Partial.
- If a request is made and some (but not all) of the security group or instruments are not entitled, then the MDP gateway will reply with a partial ack (MDReqIDStatus= Partial).
- Tag 262-MDReqIDStatus should be unique for the week.
- If a client system with existing entitlements makes a request for only security groups or instruments to which the customer is not entitled, then a request rejection will be sent
- If a request is made on a session with NO entitlements, the request is rejected and the session is terminated
- If a client system is subscribed to a group and a new instrument is added to the same group mid-week, client systems will begin to receive real-time updates to that instrument.
- If entitlements for new security group/instruments are added mid-week, the following occurs:
- Additional security group/instruments will be available, however the session will not send the newly entitled security group/instruments updates unless a request is sent.