CME Group includes the following risk management services:
- CME Group Risk Management Tools is a front-end risk management service that provides:
- CME Globex Credit Controls (GC2) - allows risk manager to set pre-execution credit control limits on futures and options.
- Kill Switch - provides a Globex Orders Kill function for the following levels: Legal Clearing Entity, Execution Firm, and Sender Comp ID.
- Risk Management Interface (RMI) - provides a GUI and an to block/prevent or unblock/allow orders and cross-requests from being entered or modified by Execution Firm accounts.
- Access Manager - positively permission accounts so MAC products may be traded during the MAC pre-settlement blocked window.
- FirmSoft - front-end application provided by CME Group that allows the client to view and cancel orders and quotes.
- Cancel on Disconnect (COD) - functionality that cancels all resting orders in the event of a hard disconnect.
- Drop Copy (DC) service for iLink - provides bundled application messages on a separate session.
- Account Management Service - Used by Clearing Member, Execution and Trading Firms to view, create and manage accounts associated with CME Globex, Inline Credit Controls (ICC), CME FX Link, Over The Counter (OTC) and CME Direct.
- Mass Quote Protections (MQP) - When a mass quote exceeds a preset threshold, this post-trade evaluation function auto-cancels resting quotes and forces Mass Quote submission time-out within Group Code(s).
Use this search bar to search topics within Risk Management Services.
View this video for a brief overview of Risk Management Services:
The following table shows which risk management features are available to which entity from the given application.
|CME Group Risk Management Tools|
Cancel on Disconnect
|Account Management Service|
|Mass Quote Protections|