CME Group provides the following Risk Management Services:
- Cancel on Disconnect - monitors and cancels all resting futures and options orders for the disconnected registered iLink user.
- Drop Copy Service for iLink - allows customers to receive real-time copies of CME Globex Execution Report and Acknowledgment messages as they are sent over iLink order entry system sessions on a separate, dedicated path.
- FirmSoft - front-end application provided by CME Group that allows the client to view and cancel orders and quotes.
- Risk Management and Monitoring
- CME Account Management Service API - provides API access to Account Management Services for CME Direct (CME Globex), CME ClearPort, and Inline Credit Controls (ICC) accounts.
- Account Management Service - used by Clearing Member, Execution and Trading Firms to create, view and manage accounts associated with CME Globex, Inline Credit Controls (ICC), Over The Counter (OTC) and CME Direct.
- Entity Risk Management - used by Clearing and Execution Firm administrators to manage user, firm and product-level risk CME Group products traded electronically on the Central Limit Order Book and pre-negotiated trades
- Risk Monitor - dashboard to view and access Account Management Service (AMS) and Entity Risk Management (ERM) summary details
- Mass Quote Protection Service - user selected function that, in certain situations, can automatically cancel resting quotes and time-out for user specified Group Codes, Product Line and Aggregate Product Lines.
- CME Group Risk Management Tools is a front-end risk management service that provides:
- CME Globex Credit Controls (GC2) - allows risk manager to set pre-execution credit control limits on futures and options.
- Risk Management Interface (RMI) - provides a GUI and an to block/prevent or unblock/allow orders and cross-requests from being entered or modified by Execution Firm accounts.
- Kill Switch - provides a Globex Orders Kill function for the following levels: Legal Clearing Entity, Execution Firm, and Sender Comp ID.
- Access Manager - positively permission accounts so MAC products may be traded during the MAC pre-settlement blocked window.
Use this search bar to search topics within Risk Management Services.
View this video for a brief overview of Risk Management Services:
The following table shows which risk management features are available to which entity from the given application.
|CME Group Risk Management Services|
Cancel on Disconnect
Drop Copy Service for iLink
Risk Management and Monitoring
|CME Group Risk Management Tools|