fMass Quote Protections (MQP) is a user selected function that, in certain situations, can automatically cancel resting quotes and time-out for user specified Group Codes, Product Line and Aggregate Product Lines.
Mass Quote Protections (MQP):
Available for CME Globex options on futures quote trades.
- Dependency on asset class rules.
- User selected and configured thresholds.
- Activated by an initial mass quote fill that breaches threshold in the exchange defined time interval (one second).
- Evaluates submitted details of tag 35-MsgType=d Security Definition against user configured thresholds.
- Cancels resting quotes and rejects additional Mass Quote messages until a reset message is submitted.
User Help System
For more information on Mass Quote Protections (MQP), refer to this User Help System.
See a listing of other front-end User Help Systems for risk management services and more.