Use this search bar to search within the MDP 3.0 message specification.
This specification provides the message layout for each FIX message type supported by the CME Group MDP 3.0 market data messaging format, including:
- MDP 3.0 FIX Tag Library
- MDP 3.0 - Binary Packet Header
- MDP 3.0 - Message Header
- MDP 3.0 - FIX Message Header
- MDP 3.0 - Heartbeat
- MDP 3.0 - Market Data Security Status
- MDP 3.0 - Market Data Snapshot Full Refresh
- MDP 3.0 - Request for Quote
- MDP 3.0 - Security Definition
- MDP 3.0 - Market Data Incremental Refresh
- MDP 3.0 - TCP Replay Messages
For the maximum supported length for each FIX message tag, refer to the message template.
The FPL Simple Binary Encoding Release Candidate 2 Specification is available here.
Users must be registered with FIX Protocol Organization to access the Simple Binary Encoding Documentation and will need a User ID provided by FPL to logon to the site.