This specification provides the message layout for each FIX message type supported by the CME Group MDP 3.0 market data messaging format, including:
- MDP 3.0 - Binary Packet Header
- MDP 3.0 - Message Header
- MDP 3.0 - FIX Message Header
- MDP 3.0 - Heartbeat
- MDP 3.0 - Market Data Security Status
- MDP 3.0 - Market Data Snapshot Full Refresh
- MDP 3.0 - Request for Quote
- MDP 3.0 - Security Definition
- MDP 3.0 - Market Data Incremental Refresh
- MDP 3.0 - TCP Replay Messages
For the maximum supported length for each FIX message tag, refer to the message template.
The FPL Simple Binary Encoding Release Candidate 2 Specification is available here.
Users must be registered with FIX Protocol Organization to access the Simple Binary Encoding Documentation and will need a User ID provided by FPL to logon to the site.