These features are available from a given page.
- Breadcrumb trail - navigation path to the currently viewed page. Click "/ ... /" to show all.
- Current topic/page - page title that is highlighted (bold) in the sidebar.
- Topic search - search a term throughout the selected topic.
- Sidebar Topic Hierarchy - expandable list of topics and subtopics within the site.
- Space search - search a term throughout the Client Systems Wiki
- Ellipses menu - export the currently viewed page to a PDF by clicking .
- Search cmegroup.com - jump to search all of cmegroup.com
- User Survey - submit feedback on the Client Systems Wiki.
Exporting a Single PDF Page
Complete the following steps to export a single page to a PDF file:
- From a page, click the ellipses and then Export to PDF.
- Use your browser to open or save the file.
Searching the Space
Apply this search syntax to refine searches and yield the most relevant results.
|" "||"user experience"|
Find exact words or phrases.
Note: The wiki ignores common words, such as "and, the, an, is..." during searches.
|OR||user OR experience|
Find either of the terms. OR must be all capital.
|AND||user AND experience||Find both of the terms. AND must be all capital.|
Results contain "user" and "experience".
|NOT||user NOT experience||Find the first term, but not the second term. NOT must be all capital. |
Results contain "user", but not "experience".
|-||user experience -feedback||Find the first terms, but not the term preceeded by -. |
Results contain "user" and "experience", but not "feedback".
|( ) AND||(user OR experience) AND feedback||Find grouped terms.|
Results must contain "feedback" but can contain either "user" or "experience".
Note: Use wildcards anywhere within a word, except at the first character.