Entity Risk Management is used by Clearing and Execution Firm administrators to manage user, firm and product-level risk CME Group products traded electronically on the Central Limit Order Book and pre-negotiated trades, including:
- CME ClearPort
- CME Direct and CME Direct Mobile
- CME Globex
Entity Risk Management functions include:
- Set default Inline Credit Controls Policy and Alerts threshold.
- Product and Execution Firm restrictions.
- User and Product quantity limits.
- Restricting ability to submit block trades.
For additional details, refer to the Entity Risk Management User Help System.
See a listing of other front-end User Help Systems, for risk management services and more.