This topic describes the recovery process in the event that CME BrokerTec EU Markets or CME BrokerTec US Markets transitions to their Disaster Recovery environment.
- CME BrokerTec Disaster Recovery Guidelines for Connectivity Customers
- CME BrokerTec Order Entry Path DR Process
- CME BrokerTec Disaster Recovery for CME Globex Market Data
- CME BrokerTec EU or US Disaster Recovery Scenarios
- CME BrokerTec Front End Applications DR Process
- CME BrokerTec Support Tools
The figure below represents the data centers that support the CME BrokerTec EU Markets and US Markets Production and Disaster Recovery environments.
A CME BrokerTec EU Markets or US Markets DR event occurs when CME Group switches client system processing from the CME BrokerTec EU Markets or US Markets Production environment (CME LD4.2 for EU Markets or CME NY5 for US Markets) to the CME BrokerTec EU Markets or US Markets DR (CME NY5 for EU Markets or CME Aurora for US Markets) environment. This environment provides a redundant standby system upon the failure or abnormal termination of the CME BrokerTec EU Markets or US Markets Production environment.
If a disaster event occurs, CME Group has divided a timeline of the process into four states. Using these states, CME Group describes information about the products and services, capabilities and limitations that will occur for a disaster event.