This section describes the FIXML Message Specification for the messages used by Allocation Management API.
FIXML Message Elements and Attributes
Messages are comprised of elements, which may be non-repeating or repeating. Elements contain Attributes that define the trade characteristics.
- Repeating Elements are indicated by "(repeating)" in the gray highlighted Element definition row.
- Some Elements, such as Instrument (Instrmt), have a large number of attributes, and are therefore allocated their own page.
- The first defined Element level on any specification page is considered the highest level for that page. Elements may have sub-elements on the same page, as indicated by an arrow (→) preceding the field name.
- A sub-element one level down contains an arrow preceding it in the field name, for example:
→ Sender ID
Elements two levels down will have two preceding arrows:
→→ Leg Underlying Product Code
- The highest level on any page will not be preceded by an arrow, though it may still be a sub-element. For example, Instrument is a sub-element of Trade Capture Report Message, but because it is the highest level for that page, the Field Names will not be preceded by an arrow.
- Allocation Management FIXML API - AllocationInstructionAck - Allocate Claim
- Allocation Management FIXML API - AllocationInstructionAlert - Allocate Claim
- Allocation Management FIXML API - AllocationInstruction - Allocate Claim
- Allocation Management FIXML API - AllocationReport - Allocate Claim
- Allocation Management FIXML API - BusinessMessageReject