In preparation for the upcoming launch of Micro E-mini options, David Lerman, Director of Education at CME Group, has recorded a webinar that provides an overview of our new options contracts launching August 31.
This exciting addition builds on the heels of Micro E-mini futures, which have traded more than 360 million contracts* since their May 2019 launch.
*As of August 2020
During this session, David covers the following topics:
- Contract specs, expiration details, common requirements to set up a futures trading account, and potential offsets with futures
- Basic options fundamentals, including volatility and the multi-dimensional nature of options
- Advantages of trading Micro E-mini options, including precision scaling opportunities available around the clock
- Trading Micro E-mini options vs. stock and ETF options, strategies, and risk management
- Types of option expirations available, allowing for versatile trading strategies
- How to use the CME Group QuikStrike Tool for Micro E-mini options analysis
To get access to the archived webinar please complete this form.