Back to top
And that’s a wrap on the 2021’s second month of trading. After the dust has settled, some notable price and volatility moves for February include:
- Equities up slightly and volatility, even with the increase over the last couple of days, declined
- WTI Crude Oil prices increased by 18% (which you might have guessed if you’ve filled your gas tank up recently) and volatility was higher
- Gold prices down 6% while volatility is near steady
- As we’ve covered fairly extensively, US Bond prices declined substantially (yields higher) and volatility is up sharply
- Bitcoin prices up by over 35%
We will publish the answer to yesterday’s Question of the Day on Monday – Thanks to everyone who has submitted an answer.
We hope everyone has a nice weekend and we’ll be back to see what March brings!