Cash Adjustment Search Criteria
The cash adjustment search criteria are shown below.
Perspective - Executing Firm or Carrying Firm perspective.
Exchange Firm - See Payment Search Criteria.
Opposite Firm - See Payment Search Criteria.
Adjustment Month - Current calendar month or previous calendar month.
Carry Account - See Payment Search Criteria.
Executing Account - See Payment Search Criteria.
Status - See Payment Search Criteria.
View or Modify Search Criteria
After performing a search for cash adjustments, you can view and modify the search criteria.
- To view/modify the search criteria:
- Select Show Cash Adjustment Search Form above the result set.
The search form displays above the search data.
- Modify the search criteria.
- Select Search.
Cash Adjustment Details
After searching for cash adjustments, the cash adjustment details below are displayed.
- Status - See Payment Search Criteria.
- Month - “C" (current month) or “P” (previous month).
- Opposite Firm - See Payment Search Criteria.
- Accounts– The carrying account (and the executing account if used as a pricing criterion).
- Reference Number - See Other Payment Details.
- Currency - See Other Payment Details.
- Description – Description of the cash adjustment
- Adjustment Date - The date the firm entered the adjustment. This date is not tied to any specific trade date; this is for informational purposes only.
- User - The individual’s user id that made the adjustment.
- Tier Indicator - Indicates whether rates are at a tiered level.