Results from the payment search include the following details.
Note: The monthly payment calculation is as follows: Unadjusted Give-up Revenue + Cash Adjusted - Detail Disputed = Total Due
- C = current month
- P = previous month
- Opposite Firm - See Payment Search Criteria.
- Accounts - (In “Detail” Summarized By mode) The carrying and executing account together in one line item. This concatenation of accounts will occur if, within the agreement set-up, the accounts are defined by both the carrying and executing account for rate calculation purposes.
- Reference Number - The firm-assigned 10 - character Agreement Reference Number associated with the account.
- Third Party - Indicates whether payment is from a third party payment (YES) or non-third party (NO).
- Total Conts - Total contracts.
- Profit Center - Available if defined at the agreement or account level on the Agreement Maintenance page.
- Tier Indicator - Tier Indicator.
- Unadjusted Give-Up Revenue - The total (gross) amount of give-up fees generated for the payment cycle. This amount can include revenue from previous months and rejected accounts, rates or payments that have been re-accepted.
- Cash Adjusted - The total of all cash adjustments entered by the executing firm via the Cash Adjustment page.
- Detailed Disputed - Total amount of individual trades rejected by the carrying firm for that account number.
- Total Due - The total give-up fees, plus cash adjustments, minus rejected activity for the specific account number and payment cycle.
- Currency - Currency (USD, EUR and GBP). Any currency can be selected for searching but US firms will only have payments in USD. European firms can select a specific currency.