The GiveUp Order test verifies that you can submit a Limit Order and receive and process the Acknowledgement and Fill messages for an outright instrument.
Note: This test is mandatory if you answered "Yes" to the question, "Does your system support Give-up orders?" in the Interview.
- To run a GiveUp Order test:
- From the Contract drop-down, select the desired contract if the contract is not already locked.
- Click the "START TEST" button.
Note: DO NOT select the "START TEST" button once the test process is in progress.
- Submit a Limit Order (tag 35-MsgType=D, tag 9708-CmtaGiveupCD=GU) for one of the instruments, populating the GiveUp field.
Valid values for tag 9708-CmtaGiveupCD are "GU" and "SX".
Note: If tag 9708-GiveUpFirm is populated, then tag 78-NoAllocs and 79-AllocAccount are required or the order will be rejected.
After the New Order message is received, CME Group validates that tag 9708 is populated and sends the order to the engine.
After validating the appropriate tags, CME Group sends an Execution Report - Confirmation/Acknowledgment.
CME Group sends an Execution Report - Fill Notice (tag 35-MsgType=8, tag 39-OrdStatus=2) for the order, returning a complete fill.
- Determine if your system processed the Execution Report - Confirmation/Acknowledgment message correctly. Select "Yes" or "No".
CME Group sends an Execution Report - Fill Notice for the order, returning a complete fill.
- Determine if your system processed the Execution Report - Fill Notice message correctly.
Enter the following information and click the Submit button:
- Order Status (tag 39-OrdStatus)
- Price received (tag 31-LastPx)
- Quantity received (tag 38-OrderQty)