Please submit user experience feedback about the CME AutoCert+ Access guide.
Welcome to the AutoCert+ Access online help system.
CME Group requires that all client systems transacting on CME Globex via iLink order routing or processing CME Group market data are certified by AutoCert+, an automated testing tool for validating client system functionality. CME Group offers two customer testing environments, Certification and New Release, for system validation prior to connecting to and transacting on CME Group platforms. Certification ensures messaging and processing reliability and the capability to gracefully recover during abnormal message processing events.
Obtaining Access to AutoCert+
- Contact your Global Account Management (GAM) to obtain access to the AutoCert+ application. When the account is created, CME Group sends a welcome email containing login information.
- Use the ID and password to Login to AutoCert+.
Subscribing to Test Environment Notifications
The email containing your ID and password to AutoCert+ also contains a link to the CME Group Subscription Center, which allows you to subscribe or unsubscribe to test environment notifications, including New Release and Certification.
- To access the CME Group Subscription Center:
- Navigate to http://cmegroup.com/subscribe.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- Select the Test Environments check box to subscribe to these email notifications, or deselect the Test Environments check box to unsubscribe from these email notifications.
- Click Submit.
- Client Systems Wiki - for more information on certification environments, system requirements, and network connectivity.
- Navigating AutoCert+ - learn more about general navigation for the application.
- Certification Overview Video