Please note the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. (CME or Exchange) has amended trading hours and the following procedures for FX products on Friday, April 3, 2015 (Good Friday). Also on Friday, April 3, 2015, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is scheduled to release its Unemployment Report (Employment Situation).
FX Futures and Options Contracts:
· FX products will have a regular close at 2:00 PM Central Time/CT on the trading floor and at 4:00 PM CT on CME Globex on Thursday, April 2, 2015.
· FX products will be open until 10:00 AM CT on the trading floor and until 10:15 AM CT on CME Globex on Friday, April 3, 2015.
· FX products will have a regular open at 5:00 PM CT on CME Globex on Sunday, April 5, 2015 and at 7:20 AM CT on the trading floor on Monday, April 6, 2015.
FX Options Contracts Expirations:
· The April 2015 European-style FX options contracts will terminate trading at 9:00 AM CT on Thursday, April 2, 2015.
· The April 2015 American-style FX options contracts will terminate trading at 2:00 PM CT on Thursday, April 2, 2015.
Please direct questions regarding this notice to:
Malcolm Baker +65 6593 5573 Malcolm.Baker@cmegroup.com
Will Patrick +44 20 3379 3721 Will.Patrick@cmegroup.com
Nigel Manthorp +44 20 3379 3863 Nigel.Manthorp@cmegroup.com
Craig LeVeille +1 312 454 5301 Craig.LeVeille@cmegroup.com
Sean Hayden +1 312 930 338 2849 Sean.Hayden@cmegroup.com
Simon Burnham +1 312 930 3426 Simon.Burnham@cmegroup.com
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.