In connection with the launch of the new Australian Dollar (AUD) Chicago Soft Red Winter (SRW) Wheat Swap contract on trade date Monday, August 12, 2013, please note below the corresponding single month/all month limits, reporting level, and single month/all month spot month aggregation allocations for the new contract. Effective trade date August 12, 2013, and pending all relevant CFTC regulatory review periods, the terms and conditions for this contract will be inserted in the CBOT Position Limit Position Accountability and Reportable Level Table located in the Interpretations and Special Notices Section of Chapter 5 of the CBOT Rulebook, as noted below.
The commodity code is provided for the Clearing Members that file reports pursuant to CBOT Rule 561.A in a machine-readable format.
· Contract Name: AUD Chicago Soft Red Winter Wheat Swap (Cleared Only)
· Rule Chapter: 14G
· Commodity Code: CAW
· Contract Size: 27 metric tons
· Reporting Level: 25
· Spot-Month Aggregate into Futures Equivalent: W
· Initial Spot-Month Limit (In Net Futures Equivalents): 600
· Initial Spot-Month Limit Effective Date: Net long or short effective last day of clearing; additional positions allowed provided they are offset with opposite positions in CBT Wheat futures and/or options
· Single Month Aggregate into Futures Equivalent: W
· Single Month Limit (In Net Futures Equivalents): 12,000
· All Month Limit Aggregate into Futures Equivalent: W
· All Month Limit (In Net Futures Equivalents): W
Please refer questions on this subject to: