Effective Sunday, April 11, 2010, a change will be made to the Display Factor value of FIX/FAST 1.6 tag 9787 for the following monthly Snowfall futures contracts. Currently, tag 9787=1 for all the listed products. With this implementation, tag 9787 will equal 0.01.
• Minneapolis (tag 1151-SecurityGroup=BV, BVX, BVZ, BVF, BVG, BVH)
• Detroit (EK, EKX, EKZ, EKF, EKG, EKH)
• New York LaGuardia (FG, FGX, FGZ, FGF, FGG, FGH)
• Chicago O'Hare (SW, SWX, SWZ, SWF, SWG, SWH)
• Boston (SB, SBX, SBZ, SBF, SBG, SBH)
• New York Central Park (SX, SXX, SXZ, SXF, SXG, SXH)
These will be available in New Release for Quote Vendor testing on Monday, March 29, 2010.
Please contact Market Data Operations (MDO) at email@example.com, if you have any questions concerning this notice.
Register for regular updates here and manage your email preferences.