Please note both corrected and new information shown in red font below.
CME Group will hold abbreviated Globex and trading floor sessions on Good Friday, April 2, 2010, per the
following schedule. Please click the links below for more details.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
· CME Globex closes at 16:00 CT for trade date April 1 for CME/CBOT products and 16:15 ET for NYMEX,
COMEX and DME products
· CME Globex opens at 17:00 CT for Equity, FX & CME Interest Rates for trade date April 2.
· CME Globex opens at 17:30 CT for CBOT Financial products for trade date April 2.
Friday, April 2, 2010
· All volume and open interest messages for April 1 will be disseminated as normally scheduled
· CME Foreign Exchange, CME Interest Rates and CBOT Financials will trade until 10:15 a.m. CT on
· CME Foreign Exchange, CME Interest Rates and CBOT Financials will be open on the trading floor
until 10:00 a.m. CT
· NYMEX, COMEX, DME, and ClearPort markets will be closed
· New settlement prices will be disseminated for CME Foreign Exchange, CME Interest Rates and CBOT Financials markets at 11:30 am. CT
· Prior Day settlement prices will be disseminated for all other markets.
Sunday, April 4, 2010:
· Prior day volume and open interest messages will be disseminated as normally scheduled for products that traded on April 2.
Holiday Schedule Globex CME and CBOT Floor NYMEX Floor CME ClearPort http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/holiday-calendar/files/CME_Clearport_2010_Holiday_Calendar.pdf
CME and CBOT Floor
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.