This Monday, June 28, 2010, the FIX/FAST 2.0 tests in the AutoCert+ FIX/FAST test suite will migrate from New Release to the Certification environment. This migration only affects the FIX/FAST test suite.
As a result of this migration, customers should note that:
- You do not need to re-take any FIX/FAST certification tests already successfully completed. Current testing status and results will be reflected in AutoCert+ in Certification after the migration is complete.
- Session IDs are environment-specific. New Release AutoCert+ session IDs cannot be used in Certification AutoCert+. All customers should already have Certification AutoCert+ IDs available in the drop-down list.
- If you require a Certification AutoCert+ session ID, please contact your Global Account Manager.
- Market data for the FIX/FAST test suite in AutoCert+ will now be available on the Certification AutoCert+ channels. IP addresses and port information can be found on the ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com/, as outlined in the FIX/FAST SDK.
- Channel configurations are also displayed in AutoCert+ after the contract is selected.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Certification Support for Electronic Trading (CSET) at 312.930.2322.