In response to concerns about Hurricane Ike, CME Group has revised its trading schedule for NYMEX Energy products. On Sunday, September 14, (trade date September 15), all NYMEX energy products listed on CME Globex will open for trading at 9:00 a.m. CT (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time), with a 30 minute pre-opening. ClearPort Clearing and ClearPort Trading will also open at 9:00 a.m. CT (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time) for trading on Sunday, September 14.
This notice contains important details regarding the earlier CME Globex trading session on Sunday, September 14. All times shows are CT.
· The CME Globex pre-open will be at 8:30 a.m.
· All other products listed on CME Globex will follow their regularly-scheduled trading hours.
ITC 2.1-Specific Messages
· The “Start of Official Day” message (for ITC 2.1 only) will be disseminated at 8:00 a.m., one hour prior to the open, via all ITC 2.1 channels.
· The Message Day Code will be for Monday, September 15
· Category Code “V” Volume messages will be sent out throughout the day on Sunday for the NYMEX Energy products.
RLC MO Messages
RLC Instrument Creation (MO) messages will be disseminated between 5:00 - 5:45 a.m. and will be available on the Replay channels and the ftp.cme.com site starting at 6:00 a.m.
The FIX/FAST Security Definition) messages (tag 35-MsgType=d ) for all products on CME Globex will be disseminated beginning at 6:00 a.m.
Kevin Brady 312/648-3653 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakisha Speights 312/338-7110 Lakisha.email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning this notice.
We ask that you circulate this important notice to any staff that might be impacted by this change.
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.