· The first Crude Oil futures month seven to become eligible for TAS trading will be the Sep 08 contract.
· This contract will remain TAS-able (as the seventh month) on CME Globex® and the NYMEX Trading Floor until February 20th(the expiration of the Mar 08 regular futures contract)
· On February 21st, the CL Oct 08 contract will then become the seventh month, and hence TAS-able until the expiration of the front-month CL regular futures contract (Apr 08 on March 19th), so on and so forth.
· When the seventh month of CL becomes the third month (i.e., Sep 08 contract on May 21st) it then becomes TAS-able again (please note CL contracts are not TAS-able as the fourth, fifth, or sixth month).
· The expirations of the first, second and third month CL TAS contracts will continue to be the business day prior to the expiration of the CL regular futures contracts (see http://www.nymex.com/CL_term.aspx for the NYMEX Crude Oil expiration schedule).
Register for regular updates here and manage your email preferences.